A stable and durable bike perfect for city riding.
Who is the Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike For?
This bicycle is designed specifically for those that need a strong durable bike that can also be easily stored, needing minimal space. Schwinn, the company that is synonymous with comfortable bicycles has produced this new breed of folding bike with the busy, urban consumer in mind. For someone that lives in an apartment, leaving their bicycle outside may not always be a viable option, and few want to lug a clunky, cumbersome bike up a flight of stairs. This bike allows the rider to quickly and conveniently fold the frame into a compact size that is easy to carry or stow away.
With its seven gears, its much more suited for hilly places, and a significant upgrade over its cheaper version the Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike
Schwinn Loop, why is it called that?
Loop refers to the shape of the frame. As you can see from the image it loops down to make the bike easier to get on and off.
What are the Key Features of the Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike?
- The most notable feature is obviously the fact that it has hinges that unlock, allowing the rider to fold the bicycle into a smaller size.
- It is built with a sturdy, low riding, alloy frame that is durable enough to withstand riding on rough city roads.
- The rims are 20 inches in diameter and are also made with a long lasting alloy.
- This specific model offers a rear carrier that can be convenient for holding bags, briefcases, or any other important items so that you can bring belongings with you, without having to take your hands off of the handles.
- The tires are designed specifically to withstand the rigors of potholes while still allowing the necessary tread to navigate city streets. With a light weight spoke design for better acceleration
- This bike allows gear shifts of up to 7 speeds
- For your safety, the bike has built in front and rear linear alloy pull breaks
Pros and Cons of the Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike
- The alloy frame of the bicycle is much more durable than the average folding bicycle allowing it to take more punishment and last a much longer time. Plus, this added sturdiness, gives the bicycle a steadier ride, which some people have complained about with other folding bicycles.
- The brakes are efficient at slowing and stopping riders going downhill.
- It allows for 7 speeds so going uphill is a breeze.
- The seat is comfortable
- It even comes with a carry bag!
- Some find it easier to have a single speed bicycle as there are fewer gears and wires to deal with, although it is much more difficult to ride uphill in a single speed.
- The weight of the bicycle is over 30 pounds. This isn’t too bad, considering it is made out of an alloy.
What Are Others Saying?
This specific bicycle has received 4 out of 5 stars from customer reviews on Amazon. That is an extremely high rating. 43 out of 89 reviews rated the Schwinn Loop-7 Speed Bike a perfect 5 out of 5 stars.
“The seat it comes with is of extremely good quality as well as the handlebars.”
“What a fun little bike this is! “
Where Can I Find the Schwinn Loop 7-speed Folding Bike?
We have reserched this bike, the best place to buy is online. Amazon offer this
bike with a reasonable discount and free postage. The Schwinn Loop is generally 10%-15% discounted off the RSP of $279.99
This bike can be folded to fit small areas such as the trunk of a car or can be carried with ease onto public transportation. If you’re looking for a folding bike that is easy to ride and durable, than the Schwinn Loop-7 Speed Bike may be the perfect fit. It has received some of the highest reviews possible from countless other riders confirming that Schwinn is in a league of their own when it comes to folding bicycles.